Parent Portal & Community
Facebook supports the school to celebrate and promote our achievements to the broader community. I invite you to join us on facebook.
School Councillors must abide by the code of conduct and work together in the best interests of the school, including:
- Assisting the efficient governance of the school
- Ensuring the decision made by school council are made in the best interest of all students.
- Enhancing the educational opportunities of students
- Ensuring the school council adheres to the legal and department requirements.
What does School Council do?
The key functions of school council are:
- Establishing a broad direction of the school and vision of the school within the school’s community
- Approving the annual budget and monitoring expenditure
- Developing, reviewing or updating school policies within the school council responsibilities
- Raising funds for school related purposes
- Entering contracts such as before and after school care
- Managing the hire, licence and shared use of school facilities.
Who are our School Council members?
School Council President
Executive Officer/ Principal
Abdul Majid Hussain
DET member/ PLC Leader 3-6
DET member/ Class Teacher
TheirCare is our before and after school care provider and their partnership has been an enormous support to Davis Creek Primary School and our community.
Please go to https://theircare.com.au for more information on the services they provide.