Parent Portal & Community
Facebook supports the school to celebrate and promote our achievements to the broader community. I invite you to join us on facebook.
School Councillors must abide by the code of conduct and work together in the best interests of the school, including:
- Assisting the efficient governance of the school
- Ensuring the decision made by school council are made in the best interest of all students.
- Enhancing the educational opportunities of students
- Ensuring the school council adheres to the legal and department requirements.
What does School Council do?
The key functions of school council are:
- Establishing a broad direction of the school and vision of the school within the school’s community
- Approving the annual budget and monitoring expenditure
- Developing, reviewing or updating school policies within the school council responsibilities
- Raising funds for school related purposes
- Entering contracts such as before and after school care
- Managing the hire, licence and shared use of school facilities.
Who are our School Council members?
School Council President
Executive Officer/ Principal
DET member/ Assistant Principal F-2
DET member/ Leading Teacher F-2
TheirCare is our before and after school care provider and their partnership has been an enormous support to Davis Creek Primary School and our community.
Please go to https://theircare.com.au for more information on the services they provide.